I was tagged by Meg Baines from Holy Moly Me Oh My in this "Things You Should Know" series. Here goes!
1. What is your favorite beauty product or routine? Only one? I love my Rapidlash. It's the best. At $30 with almost instant results, it's become essential. I've mentioned my favorite lip product here and facial mask here. As far as a routine, well to be honest my favorite routine is when I actually KEEP a routine. My skin is pretty high maintenance, if I don't stay on top of regular cleansing and exfoliation... things can get scary. My skin looks best when I'm consistent and keep a routine.
2. Where is your favorite place to travel?
I've only traveled to places in the western hemisphere (Mexico, Central America, Caribbean etc). One place that I really loved was the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas. SO much fun and just beautiful.
3. Why do you blog and what inspires you to keep blogging?
I read and study beauty, fashion and design every day. Whether it's online, magazines or while shopping... I do it for fun and I can't get enough. Blogging gives me a place to express my passions, my love for all things girly. I feel like everything I learn is so interesting and fun and I just want to share it with others.
4. What is the quality you love most about your significant other and why?
My husband, Grant, is a very selfless person. I'm always his top priority and it makes me feel special and loved.
5. Guilty pleasures?
Ugh. Coca Cola. I hate it. All my life I have been obsessed with water. I love ice cold water. But one day when I was pregnant, I craved a ginormous ice cold Coca Cola. It ruined my life and I've basically had one every day since then. It's given me some extra junk in my trunk, like at least 5 pounds, which is awesome. However I will say that it has kind of been my best friend for the last year. If I'm ever having a bad day, I can always go get a Coke and it will make me feel better every time! Mcdonalds has the best too (#cokesnob).
6. What physical feature do you love most about yourself and why?-- Don't be afraid to gloat a little! Embrace what you have and love it:)
Hmmm... my lips! They are pretty plump and gushy. Muah!
7. Take a quick picture of what you are wearing and tell us what you love about your outfit!
I put this on before going to a meeting. Generally I like to be a bit more on the edgy side and this outfit is a little more sweet mommy. I've had this top for years though and it is one of my favorites. Kinda peachy with flutter sleeves and gems, great quality and flattering. My pants are a mint and seafoam color, polka dotted and super comfortable. My sandals, I can't remember who made these and it's driving me crazy. I've worn the sole down so the brand has disappeared. They are italian leather and also really comfortable.
Top- Willi Smith
Bottom- J Crew Polka Dot Print Straight & Narrow Jean
Sandals- TJ Maxx.
8. Do you cook? If so, share your favorite recipe!
Yes. Sometimes I love it. Sometimes I hate it. I am grateful for Pinterest though, it helps keep my taste buds from getting too bored. I have a board called "Tried and True" where I pin things that I've tried and we liked. I feel like I have a lot of favorite recipes but one really easy and super fast one is Pesto Gnocci. I buy any brand (whatever is cheapest) of gnocci and a package of Knorr Creamy Pesto sauce. Besides this recipe taking less than 15 mins, the pesto sauce is healthy. It calls for milk and olive oil. It's so yummy!!
I am tagging Valerie from Scribbles of Valerie. Thanks for the tag Meg!